|American Music, North Hollywood, California
- Developed broader client & product support in previously deficient areas
- Expanded scope of store in computer hardware, software, & digital audio
- Created and organized lecture curriculum and provided tutorial support
- Inventory maintenance, merchandising, product demonstration, staff training
|Guitar Center, Covina, California
- Oversee and direct daily store operations with emphasis on sales management and motivation
- Inventory management, promotional direction, employee development and transaction approval
- Pilot location for a chain-wide MIS network - now implemented in over 50 stores
- Cooperation from sales and MIS staffs maintained above average sales ranking through transition
and development period - in spite of dual systems and new employees
- Initiated and organized local contest that became adopted as annual national event
|TRW Microwave, Inc., Sunnyvale, California
DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST:
- Assumed existing Material Review responsibilities
- Expanded scope to company-wide coordination of MRB activities
- Tasks included: Engineering evaluation, disposition and cost tracking of scrap, vendor history,
daily statusing of pending materials, and corrective action resolution.
- Prior experience includes: statistical process evaluations, defect trend documentation and analysis,
electrical component validation, dimensional and geometric verification, and in-process integrity
assessment in a Hi-Reliability surface mount hybrid environment utilizing MIL, DOD, and internal
documentation for the production of space-bound products.
||Audio / Music
|MS Office Suite
| Access, Excel,
| Word, Outlook
||Sonic Foundry Sound Forge
||Sonic Foundry Acid
|| Naturally a wide assortment of peripheral utilities and skills are employed routinely to compliment
the highlighted applications in the above list. Inclusive of building my own systems I also recommend,
specify, and assist in or build systems for clients and colleagues.
I am undertaking the pursuit of various certifications, beginning with CompTIA A+. I also have recently
commenced the study of the Java 2 development language.
||DeAnza College, Cupertino, California
Certificate of Proficiency achieved in Quality Assurance Management. A.A. Degree in the discipline is
pending completion of California State General Education requirements.
||Dale Carnegie Leadership Course
||Blaney High School, Sunnyvale, California